use of gourd lamps
- Gourd lamps are designed for indoor use. Please do not use
them outdoors, unless well protected from weather, or in places
where they are exposed to humidity or excessive heat.
- You are
using the gourd lamps at your own responsibility.
- Gourd lamps are fragile. Do not drop or hit them.
- If the gourd gets too warm please switch off the lamp and let it cool
down. Do not let gourd lamps burn for more than 8 hours without
- Clean gourd lamps with microfiber glass cleaning cloth only.
Avoid too much moisture and don't press heavily to prevent any
damage to the gourd's surface or decoration.
- Only use the gourd lamps the way they are supposed to.
- Do not use light bulbs of more than 25 watts. The gourd lamps
come with E14 fittings and are ready to use on European 230V
power (please contact your local electrician if you want to
use the gourd lamp on different voltage). It is recommended to use 1.6 watt LED bulbs, which hardly emit any heat at all.
LED bulb, 1.6 W, E14 fitting
lamp - Kürbislampe - Töklámpa - Lampe en calebasse - Calabash lamp
- Lámpara de calabaza - Lagenaria siceraria